Friday 16 February 2018

The quick five minute face


I've come to the conclusion recently that I can't be bothered spending 30 minutes in the morning on my face - it's just too much effort. So, I've transitioned my face to use just the bare essentials and it's been really working out for me. It takes me about 15 minutes in the morning and makes me look a little bit more alive than if I just left the house totally au natural.

After falling in love with the original La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo I thought I'd give the tinted one a try. Although it's a bit dark for me (I have the lightest shade - light) I can make it work and just squirt a bit in my hands and smear it on my face, hoping I rub it in enough. It's a very light coverage but I prefer it to not using anything but concealer. Speaking of concealer, since the base is a bit darker than my usual go-to, I've been using the darkest concealer I have which is the Maybelline Eraser Eye in Light. I go full out under my eyes and then just dab little bits on my finger to put on any spots. To finish off my base I tap a little bit of the Pixi Glow Booster in Peach Gold on my cheekbones and dust a bit of powder to prevent a massive oil slick gathering on my face throughout the day.

Everything else is really simple. I run the Eyelure Fleur de Force Brow Gel in Medium through my brows and the L'Oreal Paradise Extatic Mascara through my lashes. I finish off with a bit of the Tanya Burr Illuminating Powder in Champagne Sorbet on the tops of my cheekbones for a bit of extra glow. Lip wise I don't go too OTT and just put on a bit of the Glossier Birthday Balm Dot Com - which site note: I'm totally obsessed with!

What's your favourite barely there makeup product?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home