Wednesday 15 November 2017

Is it worth the hype | Glossier impressions


I thought that today I'd give an update on the Glossier products I picked up a couple of weeks ago. My initial impressions on the products were really positive and *spoiler alert* I'm still in love with them now. Let's start with the Milky Jelly Cleanser. My skin has been seriously awful lately, I have so many spots and nothing seems to be working and although this product hasn't been an absolute miracle and cleared up all of my problems it has been nice to use it in the morning and at the end of the day. I've got used to the smell now (is it just me that thinks it's a little bit strange and floral?) and the thick consistency feels like it's doing my skin some serious good. It's not broken me out and I'm hoping that if I keep up using this in the morning, adding it in as a double cleanse in the evening and use it along with some other products my skin issues will get better soon...please?

Now the balm dot coms were products that I was desperate to get my hands on and am I glad that I did! The coconut one is what I use during my skincare routines in the morning and evening and I love the scent - really nutty (duh it's coconut). My favourite of the two is definitely the birthday one, I mean, who doesn't love glitter! I keep it in my bag and I use it at work when whatever lip product I put on in the morning has worn off which usually happens at about 10am because lipsticks never stay on my face (I must eat it without knowing!). The scent is literally like a dream, sweet sweet cake, and the longer it's been in my bag, the warmer it is which I prefer because I sometimes find the coconut balm dot com a little bit stiff.

So what will I be trying next? Boy brow is definitely on my list, I'm running out of my Eylure Fleur de Force Brow Gel so now would probably be the perfect time to test it out. I would like to try the concealer but I don't know if it would be a bit slippy make my skin too greasy (any advice would be great). Also the Generation G's are something I'd like to have a little test of. Basically what I'm saying is I just need all of the products right here right now okay thanks!

What's your favourite beauty product you're using right now?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home