Wednesday 1 November 2017

Jumping on the hyped bandwagon | Glossier Haul


It happened.


Pay day came and so did the day I could finally get my hands on some bits from the most hyped up brand of 2017 - Glossier. Ever since Anna from The Anna Edit started sharing her love for the brand earlier this year I've been counting down the days until I could try out some of the products.

I have to say, I was a little overwhelmed when I was trying to decide what to try out first. I didn't want to get loads and end up with products I wouldn't use but I also wanted to make sure I got enough to start off my little collection. It was so easy to order, just add to basket and checkout. I went for standard delivery, which came free as I spent over £25, and it came in two days. Amazing service.

The first thing I knew I wanted to get was a Balm Dot Com, but which flavours?! Birthday was top of my list because 1. smells like cake and 2. there's glitter in it. Yes yes yes. I also went for coconut because it's one of my favourite flavours/scents. When they came I have to say I thought they looked a little flat but once you work it from the top, the product shifts down and puffs it out a bit. Another thing to note is that the consistency is quite thick (amazing when on the lips) and it took me a while to squeeze it out of the tube to begin with - I thought there was a piece of plastic covering, there wasn't, it was just me being thick. I love how moisturising these are, but not sticky or slippery. I'm literally obsessed with them and if you're thinking about possibly doing an order you should definitely add these to your basket.

Everywhere I've turned in the world of Glossier has been Milky Jelly Cleanser, Milky Jelly Cleanser, Milky Jelly Cleanser, so I had to get the Milky Jelly Cleanser. I've only been using it for a few days but here are my first impressions. I'm really enjoying it so far, a thick jelly consistency that feels soothing on my face and gives it a good clean. I have to say it has a bit of a weird smell, like rose, and I'm not the biggest fan but I can get over it because the product it so good. I'll keep you updated if it ends up breaking me out, etc.

Bonus: With your order you get a sample of their new perfume and I'm in love with it. I can't really describe the scent but it's meant to match itself to your own personal smell and if that's true then my DNA must smell goood.

I think when I make my inevitable second order I'm going to try out the Priming Moisturiser as I've heard it can be good for oilier skin and also the Boy Brow and maybe one of the Generation Gs (who am I kidding I'm going to end up getting it all!) In case anyone wants 10% off then here's my link.

What Glossier product is your favourite?





Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home