Friday 11 August 2017

For the fleekiest brows | Fleur de Force Brow Products



I was so excited when I saw Fleur's instagram story where she said she was releasing brow pencils. Yes! I'm totally in love with the Eylure Fleur de Force Brow Tamer Brow Gel in Medium and use it everyday so my expectations for the pencil were sky high. In Boots all Eylure products were on three for two so I went all in and got another brow tamer (my tinted side had totally run out) and two pencils, one in medium for me and another one in light for my mum (because I'm so generous, also I seriously don't need any more products).

Let's get into why these are my favourite brow products, ever. I love that the brow tamer has two ends, a tinted gel and a clear gel. The brush on the tinted end is really small and makes it really easy to fluff up my brows and fill them in a little bit more. I use this side more when I've just had my brows tinted and they just need a bit of something extra. Not crispy and doesn't make all the hairs stick together, great! The clear side has a slightly thicker brush so it's really easy to just swipe and go. I use this when I've filled my brows in with a pencil or a powder to set them into place. If you're in the market for a new brow gel I definitely recommend this one, two in one and they're both great.

Now onto the Eylure Fleur de Force Brow Define in Medium. What's not to love about this product (well maybe that it doesn't have a spooley thing but hey-ho). There are three shades, light, medium and dark and each of them have two ends, a lighter shade and a darker shade. I've never really attempted 'gradient brows' before so I was excited to give it a go. I have to say, I'm totally into it. The pencils are soft but not so soft that 1. I end up with really creamy brows and 2. they look like slugs. At first I thought the fact that it's quite cool toned would put me off as usually I go for quite a dark warm brown but so far I'm loving the way it looks. I go in with the lighter tone on the inner part of my brow then the darker tone on the rest. Love love love.

I seriously suggest checking these out. I haven't tried the powder yet, is it worth a go?

Medium -  Lighter tone | Darker tone

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home