Wednesday 5 July 2017

The 'I Need A Good Pamper' Haul


Whenever my parents tell me they're going to ditch me on an evening my immediate response is that I'm going to have a bath. So when they told me that I would be spending a Sunday night all on my lonesome, I decided to stock up on some 'pamper products'. I already had my bubbles of choice (The Body Shop Vanilla Chai Foaming Bath from Christmas - still available online) so it was just a case of picking up a new candle and something to give my face a good detox.

Let's go with masks first. I've been eyeing up the L'Oreal Pure Clay Masks for a while so I decided to bite the bullet and go for the Purity Mask. I didn't want to buy all three at once because I thought that would be a bit hard on my bank account and this one seemed to do the things I look for in a mask, clean my skin and mattify. I really like the texture of this, a bit like a gel, and it dried down totally in 15 minutes and left my skin feeling tight and cleaned but also moisturised. If anyone has all three masks let me know if it's worth getting the other two because I really like this one so far. I also got myself a Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask. I love how easy these are to use and how hydrated my skin feels after applying one. I put this one once I'd finished with my L'Oreal mask and the cooling effect this had on my face just made me sink into the bath and relax even more. I'd definitely recommend checking these out. I don't have dry skin but it is quite dehydrated and this works wonders.

I picked up some of the Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Facial Pore Strips from Boots. I love these! It's really grim but they're so satisfying and I feel like my skin gets a good clean when I use one of these. Anyone who likes watching 'those' videos on the internet then get yourself a pack of these (I feel like a disgusting human). Also from that range I bought a new blemish stick. Now let me start off by saying this is the weirdest spot treatment I've ever seen. It comes in a tube as fat as my thumb and is bright blue...yeah, weird. I've not been using it for long enough to see if it's doing the job but it hasn't broken me out yet so so far so good.

Last but not least I picked up a Zoella Lazy Days candle. I've been thinking about trying one of these for a while and I found the scent quite interesting, quite clean but also kind of sweet. I can happily report that I'm quite impressed. What I love about this candle is within just a few hours of first burning it, the wax had burnt all the way across. I've had candles of the same size that take eight plus hours to burn all the way across and it really gets on my wick (haha what a pun). I think I might be picking up some more of these!

What's your go-to pamper product?



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home