Monday 30 May 2016

Soap and Glory Supercat Liner First Impressions


Over the past year or two I've come to appreciate a good liner look over the OTT smokey eye. This means that I've tested out a fair few eyeliner pens, just the pens because my skills are not that advanced. Up until recently I've been a big lover of the L'Oreal Super Liner range which includes the Perfect Slim and the Superstar. As much as I really like the Perfect Slim I find that the lid falls off way too easily and because in the Nottingham Boots the L'Oreal counter is the messiest place in the world, finding one that hasn't dried out is rather difficult. So I decided to try something that came in a box with a tight lid and the Soap and Glory Supercat Liner ticked those boxes. I'd heard good things so I thought I would give it ago.

I've used this product twice so here are my first impressions and initial thoughts. When I first tried it on my hand I thought that the tip was a good size and the pen gave me good grip and control but I felt that the colour was a bit off. It came off very grey and not black at all so I didn't have high hopes for colour payoff. I let it dry and gave it a good old rub on the back of my hand and it didn't smudge one bit. When I used it on my eye there was literally no issue with colour. It looked jet black and nothing like the grey it came off on my hand. It drew a nice slick line and the tip created a good wing. The liner lasted all evening, didn't smudge even with a watery eye situation and looked pretty damn good. So all in all my first impressions of this product are very good and I would definitely recommend it if you like a good liner. £6, you can't go wrong!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home