Tuesday 5 April 2016

Gourmet Burger Kitchen Deliveroo!


Another Deliveroo! I'm seriously going to have to stop because this is 1. Not doing my figure any good and 2. Not doing my bank account very good. This delivery was prompted by being alone the night before coming home and not having much in the cupboards. I was also really in the mood for a burger which is how I came to the decision of GBK. I've mentioned my love for Deliveroo before but I'm just going to share it again. I can't believe how easy it is to get restaurant food to your house. Amazing, if you can get it, do it!

I went for a chicken burger, which I chose to be covered in breadcrumbs, with lettuce and onions inside (I chose for them to remove the tomato which I thought was a nice touch on the app). For sides I went with skinny fries, onion rings, garlic mayo and baconnaise, which is mayonnaise with bacon in it. Let's get the bad things out of the way first. I didn't like the fries. This isn't because they were bad or cold but because they are my worst kind of chip. I like fries when they are crispy and have bite to them but these were completely the opposite. I should have put them in the oven for a few minutes to crispen them up but next time I would get sweet potato fries. Now with that out of the way let's get to the good stuff! The onion rings were crispy on the outside and soft in the middle with the batter having a bit of a spicy flavour to it making them very tasty. My dips were delicious. The garlic one was packed with flavour and the bacon was nice, all be it a bit strange, and both went well with all of the elements of the meal. The main event was to die for. The bread was sweet, my perfect burger bun, and the chicken was moist on the inside with a crispy coating on the outside. It was the perfect size and not at all greasy which can sometimes happen with burgers. I would definitely recommend this, it didn't disappoint!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home