Monday 21 March 2016

The Body Shop Drops of Youth Range


For the past month I've been testing out these two products so I could give you my thoughts on this range. February was the month where my Bloglovin feed was choc-a-blocked with pictures of The Body Shop Drops of Youth products and I was so intrigued. I read a lot of reviews on it and when I popped into a store I picked up the Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask and I thought it might be able to fix my dehydrated skin. The texture of this product is a bit like hair gel and is quite sticky and tacky which took me a while to get used to. I use this every night, rubbing it between my fingers, smoothing it onto my face and then lightly patting to help the product soak into my skin. It's nice and easy to apply as it comes with a little spatula. You only need half a spatulas worth otherwise it all gets a bit much! This product has 100% done wonders for my skin in terms of hydration. I always assumed that because my skin was oily that the only products I could use were lightly moisturising but I was totally wrong. Because this product works over night I wake up in the morning to skin that's plumped but not oily. I don't know what I'd do without this. The second product is the Youth Cream. I picked this up because I wanted a moisturiser that was just as hydrating as my new nighttime addition and what would be better than the moisturiser from the same range! This plumps up my skin like no other and I can feel it working from the moment I swipe it onto skin. It's quite hard to explain but although it feels like a normal cream you can just tell that it's plumping.  It doesn't make my skin feel greasy throughout the day and I just think that's it's done my skin some serious good.

If anyone recommends anything else from this range like the Youth Concentrate and the Eye Cream then please let me know because I have fallen head over heels in love with these products.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home