Monday 28 March 2016

Bringing In The Pink


Spring is here (well on some days, on others it's still cold, winter-y and rainy) and I'm cracking out the pinks for the occasion. I'm not a big pink fan but at this time of year I have this sudden urge to cover my face in baby pinks, matte pinks, sparkly pinks, fuchsias, I go a bit mad. So I thought I'd take you through some of my favourite pink products for the springtime. I might say pink a few more times for good measure...pink, pink, pink. There we go, I've got it out of my system (pink).

My Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette is great for a subtly pink spring look. There's a mix of mattes and shimmers and you can go all out with a smokey eye or something a bit more daytime appropriate. My favourite shades are Trick, a metallic rose gold, and Nooner, a matte rose brown. One of my more recent pink loves is the Soap and Glory Love at First Blush stick in Pink Pop and Pearl. In a few swipes I have a lovely pink shimmer on my cheeks. It lasts pretty much all day and gives a nice highlight that does last all day. I really want to try out the actual highlight stick because that looks amazing! I re-discovered this lipstick the other day and I definitely don't get enough wear out of it. It's the L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Pink Passion. I bought it last year but always thought it was a bit too bright for me, but when I wore it the other day with a simple winged eye look I was a big fan! It lasts for a very long time on the lips and has a comfortable creamy formula. Even when the lipstick has gone it leaves a stain on the lips which is great when a food situation occurs!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home