Monday 18 January 2016

Tanya Burr First Impressions


Now I know that I'm a bit late to the party with this one but it's happened and I'm very glad it has! I bought a nail varnish and two of the lip glosses when they originally came out and although I grew to love the nail varnish I just couldn't get on board with the lip glosses. I found them to smell way too sweet, sticky and clumpy and that they went on streaky. The 'new' ones are MILES better and are everything that the old ones weren't. So let's get started with my first impressions.

As soon as I saw this nail varnish I fell in love with it. The colour is a gorgeous, a light blue with a hint of lilac, and as soon as I saw that it was called Fairy Godmother I knew that it had to be mine. I didn't buy it straight away but I couldn't stop thinking about how pretty it was and a week later I picked it up. I'm awful at painting my nails so in terms of 'how many coats' I'm not the best to be judging that but what I can tell you is that it went on nicely and applied opaquely. I did two thin coats and a thick one and that covered my nails. It's been on for a few days now and I have no chips, which is great because normally my nails manage to chip within 24 hours of painting them. I think I'm definitely going to pick up some more shades because I've fallen in love! The new packaging is amazing and looks so expensive and the lip gloss is so nice to handle and apply. I was sceptical to try the lip glosses again after the old ones but I can't explain how much better the new ones are. I picked up the shade Lunch Date because I wanted to try out a neutral colour that I'd wear everyday. This is my perfect nude. It's a pinky nude that hasn't got any shimmer in and gives your lips a lovely gloss. The applicator is perfectly designed to nicely fit to your lips and apply a nice amount of product. Now for the smell. If I could find a perfume that smelt like this so that I could spray it all over myself, I would. It's an amazing watermelon scent that is nice to smell when you apply it.

So far I've fallen in love with these two products so I'm definitely going to pick up more shades in both products. I also want to try some of the palettes so if anyone has any recommendations as to which ones to get then please let me know!

Lunch Date Lipgloss

Fairy Godmother Nail Polish

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home