Friday 4 December 2015

Four Calling Birds


I'm not going to lie I was a little stuck with what to do with this one but I think that it turned out pretty well. I went for a smokier eye to anything I've done so far and I really like the way it looks. I went for the darker, grey/black tones because when googling the good old calling bird (as per with these 12 days) I noticed that they are jet black. So because black isn't the best colour to work with I just decided to smoke it out. I also like the harsh line and liner as it intensifies it even more.

You know the drill, I primed my eyes with the Mac Painterly Paint Pot and got to work. I started off with a bit of a base and put Combust from the Urban Decay Smokey Palette softly in the crease. I then put DTF from the Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette on my lid as it matched the grey theme but kept it light. Defy from the same palette then went into the crease, with lots of building up to intensify the colour, and Black Market from the smokey palette was focused onto the outer corner. All of the shades were blended underneath the eye, with a particular focus on Black Market and Defy. I finished off the look with winged liner, black eyeliner in the waterline and lashings and lashings with mascara! This look may be making an appearance on my next night out, you never know, I do like it a lot.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home