Monday 7 December 2015

Five Gold Rings


This was the look I was most excited to do and I have to say it didn't disappoint. I was glad to crack out the sparkle and get my glitter on which to me is what Christmas is all about. I added the winged liner because I felt that this was more of a Christmas Party look and the liner would make it night time appropriate, even though I rarely ever not where liner nowadays. Everyone knows the five gold rings so I wanted to make this eye look very special.

As per I primed my eyes with the Mac Painterly Paint Pot and got to work. I used the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette for this look and first took Honey Pot, a nice shimmery gold shade that was the inspiration for this look. I simply patted it on the lid with a flat brush and did this a few times to build up the intensity. To add a little bit more sparkle I used the Gold Barry M Dazzle Dust and patted it all over the lid as well. Back to the Too Faced Palette I used the shade Chocolate Martini, which is a gorgeous chocolate brown with gold glitter and shimmer running through it, into the crease and the outer edges. I did this a little at a time to build up the colour but also to keep a bit of softness as I wanted the main focus to be on the gold. I did a very thin line of liner for this look, using the L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim, and I think that it worked out well as it defined the eyes but didn't take attention away from the gold. Black eyeliner in the waterline and lashings of mascara and we're done. Lovely!


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home