Thursday 24 December 2015

December Favourites


I wasn't planning on doing a December Favourites post due to my 2015 Faves that will be coming up next week, but I thought that I've been loving a few things this month so I might as well share!

I bought Harper's Bazaar last month because I saw that it came with a free mini Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. I'd never used a serum before and I was curious to see how it would work on my oily skin. I am in love with this product and will be really sad when it runs out. It gives my face some much needed moisture without creating a load of oil. I've noticed that it also has a real effect on spots as well as I get much less when I use this. If you saw my Nine Ladies Dancing post then you'll have seen that to get my glittery lids I used the Collection Glam Crystals Glitter Eyeliner. I've found that this is so much better than a normal glitter as it sticks to the lids and stays on for a very long time. It does make my eyes sting for a bit whilst I apply it but that's completely worth it. My lips seem to have hated me this month so lip balm has been my best friends and the Maybelline Baby Lips gives me just the right amount of moisture to keep my lips from getting dry. Also my Lush Lip Scrub has been great at getting rid of the skin on my lips after they've gone through a dry patch.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home