Monday 23 November 2015

Twelve Days of Eyemas


This is a very exciting post for me! Last year around Christmas time I did 'blogmas' where I uploaded a post everyday leading up to Christmas. I thought about doing it again this year but because I have such a busy life (*cough* all lies *cough*) I won't really have enough time to write 25 posts. Instead I'm going to do something pretty exciting! I've decided to do something called the twelve days of eyemas. Basically what this is is me doing an eye look which is based on whichever day of Christmas I'm on, for example day five is five gold rings, etc. I'll be uploading on my usual upload days with day one being this Friday, exciting! It will take me up to Christmas Eve which is really scary to think that we are just weeks away from the festive season. Where has this year gone! Once Christmas is over I'll be resuming to normal posts and will be having the necessary yearly favourites which I'm excited for as it will be my first ever one so I better get thinking!

Anyway I hope you're just as excited for this as I am and let's get this festive season started!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home