Friday 13 November 2015

My Current Wish List


I recently discovered the very amazing Wantfeed (give me a cheeky follow, Abzfabz) which is basically Pinterest but for things that you're lusting over. Scrolling through all the amazing products, and seeing that Christmas is just around the corner, I thought that I'd do a post all about what I'm eyeing up.

I've asked for the Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette for Christmas and to be honest it's all I'm thinking about. It's the glitter in the bottom left that's getting me excited. I've heard so many good things and I seriously can't stop googling pictures and swatches, help me. Something a little more on the cheeper side is the Hollywood Eyeshadow Quad from Tanya Burr Cosmetics. I'm having a real eyeshadow moment. It just looks like a normal palette but the shade 'alohomora' got me sucked in. Plus I've not tried that much from the range and I feel like I need to branch out! I'm not overly enamoured with the Zoella Beauty range but I really want to try out the set of two lip balms. I'm in need of a lip balm so why not kill two birds with one stone! Back to Charlotte Tilbury and another thing I've asked Santa for the Matte Lipstick in Sexy Sienna It's a gorgeous nude/pink/coral and when I had a cheeky swatch I fell in love! Come on Santa don't let me down! One thing I've wanted for a very long time is a Kitchen Aid Mixer, the type that they used to use on Bake Off. That in pistachio green would be my absolute dream! I don't know why I'm so obsessed with it but the fact that I could properly pretend to be Mary Berry would be amazing.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home