Thursday 29 October 2015

How to: Get Your Life Together


Now this is a post that I seriously need to take a note of. November is the time where in school, college or university, the initial lull of the start of the year dies down and the real work begins. I'm currently having a mini meltdown about the looming deadlines which is what gave me the idea to write this post. When things all get a bit too much there are things that you can do to make yourself feel better and ways to organise your life so you don't feel in a stress to often. Here we go!

Get the world's biggest calendar // This is something that I don't personally have but my friend does and she looks so organised. She basically has a giant paper calendar on her wall which shows the entire year. She's then crossed off the holidays and written all the important deadlines on so she can see at first glance when her next hand in is. I think it's such a good idea because if you're getting in a stress then you can just look at your wall and be reassured that you've still got time (or get in a flap because you've left everything until the last minute but then you'll have brought that on yourself).

Little and often // If you have work then don't do it all in one go! That's like rule number one of schooling. By doing things little and often you feel productive and get lots of work done without really realising it. Set yourself a target each, or most days. That way you should be on top of everything.

Schedule a giant break // When I say this I mean a weekend away or plans to do that don't involve work. For example, I'm going home next weekend so I'm trying to get as much work done as I can so that I can have a leisurely time. If you do this not only do you have something to look forward to but it can also be a great motivator for work.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home