Tuesday 1 September 2015

IHOP!


Well, what a bizarre experience this was. This has to be one of the weirdest but greatest culinary experiences I've ever had. I had heard of IHOP before I went to America but I had always thought that it strictly pancakes. Boy I could not have been more wrong. This menu was literally so extensive that it was hard to narrow it down. We had to wait for about 15 minutes for a table, it was literally so busy, there must have been about thirty people waiting for a table. It was totally worth it though!

I went for the steak, eggs, hash brown and pancakes. I know, steak for breakfast is a bit weird especially when it's deep fried but it was literally amazing! It tasted more like a sausage than a steak but that didn't matter, it was still delicious! The hash brown was the star of the show! It was what I'd call a rosti as apposed to a hash brown which is totally more up my street than a 'normal one'. So nice, crispy on the outside and soft in the middle yum! The whole thing came with a cream gravy which was very bizarre but I'm not complaining! Super tasty. The eggs were nice but just like normal eggs. I was in pancake heaven! Fluffy and delicious. The only problem was there was butter on them and because I ate them last the butter had melted a whole in the middle of the pancakes and they went soggy and salty. Next time I'd take it off before I started tucking into my meal. Overall it was a great meal and one of my first breakfast out experiences which has made me want more.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home