Thursday 17 September 2015

How to: Beginners Red Lip





Wow, isn't that a bit bright. If you've been reading my blog for a while then you'll know that bright lips are never really my thing and nudes are my little safety circle. I have been trying to be more adventurous but they have been many failed attempts. This time, however, I think I've cracked it. On Monday I did a post all about the Clinique Colour Pop Lipsticks (click here to read it) and how in just a few short weeks, they've made a big impression. Today I'll be focusing on just one of those beauties, Poppy Pop. A much raved about bright red that is a world away from anything that I normally wear. This look goes quite simple on the eye so that it all doesn't look overdone. I'm having such a winged eyeliner moment so that's included and I am just totally in love with this look. If you want to know how I did it then all you have to do is sit back, relax and watch the video below! Here's a list of the products I used on my entire face:

Makeup Forever Mattifying Primer
L'oread True Match Foundation // N1
L'Oreal True Match Concealer // 02 Vanilla
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder // 002 Pink Blossom
Sleek Brow Kit // Dark
Maybelline Brow Drama // Medium Brown
Mac Paint Pot // Painterly
Naked Smoky Palette
L'Oreal Superstar Super Liner // Black
Rimmel Kohl Kajal // Jet Black
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush // Tipsy
Benefit Shy Beam Highlighter
Clinique Colour Pop Lipstick // Poppy Pop



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home