Tuesday 15 September 2015

Applebee's!


Here we are. We've finally come to the end of my American food journey. A sad moment but it'll be nice to get to things other than chicken and chips! Last on the agenda for the food was Applebee's. It reminded me of Texas Roadhouse in terms of decor and food with there more on offer than just steak and burgers and there was a lot of wood and TV's playing sport on the walls. Nice atmosphere and a good way to round off a fantastic holiday!

No starters this time so straight into the main. I went for the chicken tenders with fries, coleslaw and ranch. Now if you've been following these america food posts you'll know that I've developed a serious obsession with ranch so when they asked me what dip I'd like I jumped at the ranch chance. I have to say I was very disappointed. It just tasted weird and a little bit off, not creamy and delicious like the other ranches I've had. The chicken was delicious. Crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. Tasty coating and there was just the right amount. Fries were good too, crispy and had lots of flavour just how I like them. All in all, a great meal to end my little food tour.

Never miss a post again and follow me on Bloglovin'!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home