Friday 3 July 2015

Round Up #5


Sunny Weather
Now although some days it has been a little bit too warm, I've enjoyed looking outside and seeing the sunshine. I've also liked cracking out the summer wardrobe, shorts strappy tops and all things brightly coloured. It's got me really excited for my holiday which is only less than three weeks away!

The world's best primer
You'll be hearing more about this on Monday but I thought I'd give it a mention here because this week it's really changed my life. With having work experience and sometimes doing stuff afterwards on a night I need my makeup to last me 12 hours plus without much touching up. I've already spoken about my love for the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation before but in the sun it's all a bit too heavy. So by using the Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer it turns my L'Oreal True Match Foundation into a much longer lasting base because on its own it sometimes gets a bit too oily too quickly. But again more about this on Monday.

Food
So. Much. Food. Need I say more. I have a back log of food posts to go up (which is good as it means I can cover the weeks that I'm in Florida). There will be quite a few repeats especially in the next few weeks so don't hate me but I did have different dishes so it should be alright. Tomorrow is also my mum's birthday party and we're having an afternoon tea style buffet which I'm really excited about but no doubt that will be in next week's round up!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home