Monday 13 July 2015

Makeup I'm Taking Across The Pond


If you didn't know I'm going on holiday on Sunday and I'm so excited. Florida here I come! So I thought I would take this opportunity to take you through what makeup I'll be taking with me across the pond. I'm going for three weeks but I'm not taking a huge amount with me because I'm planning on have a little splurge when I'm over there (when in America, buy what the American's buy). Also I'm so proud that I managed to fit the entire contents of my makeup bag in this photo and it not look awful, snaps for me!

Foundation wise I'm not planning on wearing foundation very much but just in case I'm taking my L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation in 11 Vanilla. It hasn't got any SPF in it but that doesn't really matter as I'll be creaming up my face anyway. I doubt that I'll really be using it that much but it's there in case I have a really bad skin day and want to look nice for Mickey and Minnie. My L'Oreal True Match Concealer in 02 Vanilla will be my concealer of choice, good on blemishes, redness and under the eye so in this compact little kit it fits in well. As far as powder goes I only have one in my life and that's the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 002 Pink Blossom. What more can I say, it's cheap and does at great job at stopping shine.

Base down for my brows I'm hoping to have them tinted just before I go so all I'm going to need is something light like my L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper. It thickens, and gives a nice colour to my brows without being too clumpy. Eyes eyes eyes and it's all about the Kiko shadow sticks in 05 and 21. I'm seriously in love and I don't think I can go back to a pot cream shadow ever again. Swipe and done. I'll probably buy a palette when I'm out there so I'm just going to take my Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette. It has everything I need and goes really well with the Kiko sticks. I'll also be taking my L'Oreal Super Liner Superstar for more of a night look. It's all about the Rimmel Kohl Kajal in Jet Black and my Seventeen Back Lash Mascara, as I'll hopefully be buying one when I'm out there.

Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer. Need I say more. So good and I can amp it up with the darker side if I get a bit of a tan. Blush wise it's going to be Mac Satin Blush in Immortal Flower as it's just so easy to wear and very pretty on the cheeks. Highlighter will be my Maybelline Golden Beige eyeshadow but I think I might purchase one when I'm out there because I'm coming to the end of this one now.

My L'Oreal Lip Gloss in Miami Vice will be coming with me as I think it will be the perfect holiday colour and I love the way it feels on the lips. My Mac Lipstick in Kinda Sexy will be making an appearance if I want something a little more nude as it's so easy to wear and Mac Shy Girl will be my slap on peachy nude shade, but I'll have to make sure I keep it somewhere cool otherwise it'll melt.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home