Monday 20 July 2015

America Wishlist


It's finally here. As you read this post I'll be enjoying my first day in Florida and it's so exciting. As I'll be in america for three weeks I might as well take advantage of the different makeup that the yanks have to offer. So, to keep myself on track I've written a list of everything that I'd really like to get so that I don't get overwhelmed when I'm there, which I most likely will.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes- Tarte is one of the brands that I'm most excited about testing out and the blushes are what I'd like to get my hands on first. I've been looking on the Sephora website and all of the shades look incredible I don't know how I'm going to choose but going on recommendations and blogger favourites Tipsy seems to be a good shout. They look so incredible I can't wait to try it!

Lights, Camera, Splashes Tarte Mascara- Another Tarte product that I'm excited about. I'm in serious need for a new mascara and I've heard good things about this one. I want to go for the waterproof version because this will be the best on holiday and I've never had one before so it would be good to try one out. The packaging is also insanely great!

Clinique Pop Lipstick in Melon Pop- I've heard so many good things about this range and Melon Pop seems like the colour I'd use the most.  A slap on peach-y pink, it will fit nicely into my collection and although I can get it over here it's much cheaper in the states.

Lorac Pro Palette- This is more of just a dream because I know how hard it is to get hold of. The rave reviews make this a sought after product and I think that this palette would be right up my street. There are beautiful shades and it's so thin and travel friendly that I just want it so much! I won't make it my holiday mission to find it but I'll have a look and if it's there I'll snap it up straight away.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home