Monday 8 June 2015

Vice 3 Night Look


Two weeks ago I posted a blog post and a video showing a spring makeup look using the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I really enjoyed filming and editing the video so I thought it would be cool to do a night time version which meant that I could focus more on the eyes. It went really well, although I did realise that my memory card can only take around 20 minutes of footage which isn't great when I spent 15 minutes on my eyes! But we live and we learn. I love using the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette to do a smokey eye as there are so many colours and because the pigmentation is so good you can get a really great smokey effect. Here's a list of the products I used:

The Body Shop Instablur Primer
L'Oreal Infallible Foundation // 11 Vanilla
L'Oreal True Match Concealer // 02 Vanilla
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder // 002 Pink Blossom
Sleek Brow Kit // Dark
Maybelline Brow Drama // Medium Brown
Mac Paint Pot // Painterly
Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette
L'Oreal Super Liner // Black
Rimmel Kohl Kajal // Jet Black
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer
Mac Satin Blush // Immortal Flower
Maybelline Eye Studio // Golden Beige
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Liner // Spice
Mac Lipstick // Kinda Sexy


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home