Monday 29 June 2015

Everyday Makeup Routine



I have literally been loving my Kiko Eyeshadow Stick in 05 Rosy Brown and so to celebrate my love I thought that I would do an everyday makeup routine. I'm really getting into this whole videoing thing, although I'm not a fan of watching the faces I pull, especially when I put eyeliner on. Horrendous! So without further ado, here's all the products I used and the video of me putting them onto my face.

The Body Shop InstaBlur
L'Oreal True Match Foundation // N1
L'Oreal True Match Concealer // 02 Vanilla
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder // 002 Pink Blossom
Sleek Brow Kit // Dark
Maybelline Brow Drama // Medium Brown
Kiko Eyeshadow Stick // 05 Rosy Brown
Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette
L'Oreal Super Liner
Rimmel Scandeleyes Mascara
Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer
Mac Satin Blush // Immortal Flower
Maybelline Eye Studio // Golden Beige
Kiko Kiss Balm // 02 Apricot



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home