Friday 22 May 2015

Round Up #1


George's Fish and Chip Restaurant
This was amazing! It opened in Nottingham earlier this year and I've wanted to go SO much so when the opportunity arrived I seised it. You'll be finding out details in a couple of weeks on the Tuesday food section of my blog but as a little taster the doughnuts were insane! Everything is seaside themed and the inside was like a really upmarket version of a normal fish and chip shop. Everything had a special little touch so if you ever get the chance to go jump at the chance, you won't regret it!

Cream Eyeshadows
I've always had a special place in my heart but this week they've been my life saver. I've had a few early mornings (and by early I mean 10am) and I really couldn't be bothered to do much face wise so I just put these all across the lid, put on lashings of mascara and at least then I looked half presentable. Sometimes if I'm feeling particularly adventurous I'll even put an eyeshadow on top, I know, crazy!

Chav-tastic
This week's fancy dress Wednesday theme was chavs and after doing it last year it still remains as one of the best themes! I love the way that I can literally paint my face with foundation and it doesn't matter if my eyeliner is wonky because it adds to the whole effect. I also quite like my chavy hat. Overall it was a successful night which ended in a delicious McDonalds!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home