Tuesday 26 May 2015

Nandos!


Nandos is one of those places that I'd never think to mention on this blog because I just think "Oh everyone's been to Nandos, no one really cares". But then I thought about it and up until a year ago I was still a Nandos virgin and the first time I went I had absolutely no idea what to order or how to work the system. So I thought it would be a good idea to share what I have and like so if you've never been it may persuade you to give it a try!

I'm quite boring when it comes to Nandos, I've been a fair few times and I pretty much always have the same thing. I had butterfly chicken with lemon and herb marinade, chips, garlic bread and perinaise. I like the butterfly chicken because I don't have to negotiate with any bones and there's a little bit of skin on it which is very tasty. I think I've mentioned it before on this blog but I've never been the biggest chip fan but recently I'm growing to love them. These chips are crunchy and soft and mixed with the perinaise, which was a recent discovery for me, it a winning combination. The garlic bread is on some kind of ciabatta and tastes really delicious (I always used to get two portions before I changed and got chips). I've had a wrap and a burger before I settled on this meal. The burger was very nice but with the garlic bread there was a little too much bread. I didn't like the wrap at all because there was too much salad and not enough chicken.

Writing this has definitely made me crave this...delicious!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home