Thursday 7 May 2015

Brilliant Blue


Blue is probably one of the easiest colour eyeshadows to pull off so I wasn't too worried about this one (until I realised that I had to work out what colour indigo was but more on that next week). Over the past few weeks I've realised that the Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette is literally the best for experimenting with colour and I wouldn't have been able to get through this past through weeks without it...well that was a little emotional, let's get on with it!

I started off by priming with, you guessed it, the Mac Painterly Paint Pot, and went straight in with the cream in the palette Truth all over the lid as a base colour. I used Freeze on the outer corner and through the crease and built it up a little with more on the outer corner. My favourite thing out of this 'blue eye' look is the eyeliner type thing. I've been doing this a lot recently because it does the eyeliner thing but is a little bit softer. I took Heroine on an angled brush and swept it along by lash line quite thinly and didn't wing it out at the end but finished it off with a slight flair, if you get what I mean. I took Freeze underneath the eye as well (I apologise because I took it too far down on one eye so I look a little bit demented, sorry!) Finally it's the standard combo, Rimmel Kohl Kajal in Sable Brown and the Seventeen Back Lash Mascara.

I quite like this look, it's colourful and providing when I do it again I don't make myself look like a crazy person with too much bottom shadow it looks pretty damn good!



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home