Saturday 14 March 2015

Wolf!


It's time for another fancy dress post. This week it's an animal theme or this could easily be use for Halloween too (this is what I went as this year). From the amount of 'stuff' on my face you'd think that it would have taken me quite a while to do, when in fact it probably only took me about 15 minutes. Minimal products were used but I'd definitely recommend getting your hands on an angled brush as this is what I used for 80% of the look.


I did my normal base routine and then went straight in with the brows. Using my Sleek Brow Kit in Dark and a large angled brush I just went at my brows in any old fashion, filling them in with their normal shape but also going about in a 'hair like' motion. I then did the same thing with the grey eyeshadows from the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette, defy in particular. Then I took my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Immortal Charcoal to prime the lid and used angel over the top. I darkened the crease with defy and took it underneath as well. It was all quite messy because you don't want it to look too polished, you are a wolf after all! I lined my waterline with the Rimmel Kohl Kajal in Black and used my Seventeen Back Lash Mascara. This is the best part. Using my colour tattoo again and an angled brush I went around the contour areas of my face and brushed on the product to look like hair. I also did this in a triangle on my forehead. I also used the defy eyeshadow and my L'Oreal Gel Eyeliner in Black. To finish off I took defy down the sides of my nose and used the Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm in Complex and patted the angel eyeshadow on top to make it more grey and dirty. I think it turned out pretty well!




In terms of outfit this is what I wore on Halloween. The ears were from a fancy dress shop (I think they also came with a tail) and the top was from Primark that someone ripped up, I did steal the outfit, oops! If you were just going for an animal theme then no blood is needed but Halloween needs it so just slap it on.



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home