Monday 9 March 2015

Take Care of your Lips!


My lips hate me. No that's not an exaggeration, they just really don't want to be on my face. When I put nothing on them then we get on fine but if I'm feeling a little bit more glam and want a bit of lipstick action they want none of it. So as I've been getting more adventurous in this department I've had to find products that keep my lips happy and give a nice canvas in which to apply my product of choice.

As I mentioned in a post a few weeks ago, the Mint Julips Lip Scrub has literally saved my lips. I put this on morning and night and it gets rid of all the dead skin (TMI I know) and means that my lips are no longer bumpy and disgusting. I think that the Maybelline Baby Lips are great and really moisturise my lips. When I first tried them I have to say I wasn't a big fan but now I really lather them up (if you can lather a lip balm) and they lock in the moisture. This time last year I was having major lip problems and nothing could sort them out. That was until my friend let me try her Lanolips. I was straight into Boots to to get one of the these and I went for the lemonade one, which is really good. It is a little bit pricey, but if your lips are literally dead this will bring them back to life. For my birthday I got a Satsuma Lip Balm from The Body Shop and this is so creamy and nice on the lips that I like to use this at night. It also smells amazing, and you can't go wrong with that!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home