Monday 2 March 2015

New Ins and Repurchases


Following on from last weeks Empties post I thought I'd let you in to see what was so good that I bought again and what I decided to try out instead. Let's start with shampoo and conditioner. I had been using the Lee Stafford Big Fat Healthy Hair range for a number of years but it had gotten to the point where it wasn't really washing my hair properly (which would help seeing as though that's its purpose). As Aussie was on 3 for £10 I thought why not take advantage so I bought the Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner and the 3 Minute Miracle Hair Treatment . So far I've been loving these so much. My hair seems to be in a really nice condition and I can go longer in between washes. The smell is just incredible and they make me look forward to having a good deep clean. Moving onto the Seaweed Toner from The Body Shop which I will repurchase forever and ever until the end of time. It works perfectly on my skin and helps keep the oil at bay! In terms of highlighter I've been using the Maybelline Eyeshadow in Golden Beige after my L'Oreal one came to an end. It works exactly the same. Same colour, pigmentation, shimmery-ness, the lot. I've never used a 'proper highlighter' before so this works just fine for me. I got this mini Frozen Cranberries Body Butter from The Body Shop for my birthday and it smells so good. It's a little less thick than the coconut one but it moisturises just the same which is fine by me. Although it was a Christmas scent, it isn't overly festive so I can use it now and not feel like I'm trying to cling on to December. Finally, I've replaced my Vitamin E Night Cream with a mini Vichy Night Cream. So far I've been really enjoying it. It's thick and sinks well into he skin without making it too greasy. I've not priced up a full size but after the mini runs out I may have to purchase.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home