Saturday 28 March 2015

Army!


Don't get too sad but it's the last instalment of 'mad march' or my fancy dress series. I've really enjoyed doing this so you never know, it might pop up in the future! For our final attire I went with the Trent university classic, army. If you go to Trent you'll know how important it is and it's good to have the outfit in because we do it a lot. A lot a lot. Let's get to it!

I started with my L'Oreal True Match Foundation (click here to see my thoughts on this little gem) and then went in with my Mac Pro Longwear Concealer as I want my base to be as long lasting as possible. Then the standard Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and this is when things get interesting with the brows. I cracked out the Sleek Brow Kit in Dark which I haven't used in absolutely ages. Recently I've been opting for the more natural brow but I want to bring the bold brows back! On this occasion I just used an angled brush and the powder instead of going in with the wax then the powder. I set them with my Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown. Now onto the eyes; I primed them with the Mac Painterly Paint Pot and went in with my new Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in Nude Grey. It's such a lightweight, compact palette that I've been loving lately. I basically used all of the colours, slowly working my way from the lid to the crease going dark to light and finished by lining the lash line with the matte black. I lined my waterline and tightline with the Rimmel Black Kohl Kajal and finished off the eyes with my Benefit Roller Lash Mascara. Standard Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer, Benefit Dandelion Blush and my Maybelline Golden Beige Eyeshadow as a highlight. As a final flourish I used my under loved Maybelline Colour Elixir in Caramel Infused which is really really great!



Outfit wise I just wear shorts, a black vest top, a camouflage gilet and a camouflage headband. As long as maybe one thing's camo and you wear dark clothes it should look good. As a final touch I always put two big black stripes on my cheeks just to make it a little army-fied. 


Please let me know if you've like this little series and as I said I think it may have to return sometime in the not too distant future!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home