Monday 16 February 2015

The Liebster Award


Thanks Megan for nominating me to answer these questions!

1. What is your favourite film?
Hard to choose but I can watch Pitch Perfect time after time and it never gets old.
2. Favourite make up brand?
It's too hard to choose there is no way! I'm back into my Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette though if I can give that as an answer!
3. Did you make any New Years Resolutions?
Bake and cook more. I'm not really any good at sticking to "proper resolutions" so I thought I'd go for one that I could at least attempt to do! 
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Nothing. It's the only thing. Nothing includes binge watching TV, eating food and napping.
5. Favourite time of year?
Christmas, but this year I'm going to Disney World which I'm beyond excited about so that might take the top spot this year!
6. If you could invite 3 famous people to your birthday party who would you invite?
Anyone. I'm one of those people that anyone remotely famous could turn up and I'd be all over it so I'm not that fussy. 
7. What is your ultimate 'boogie' song?
Shake it off by Taylor Swift always seems to get me in the mood.
8. Movies or TV shows?
Pretty Little Liars, Broadchurch, Last Tango in Halifax, Death in Paradise, Crisis, Silk (what I'm currently into TV wise) and anything by Disney.
9. Favourite scent?
Fried onions.
10. What electrical item do you use most?
My laptop. It gets to the point that when I go to the toilet to wash my face, I take it. If I go to the kitchen to make some food, I take it. I don't know if I'm addicted to my laptop or what I'm watching on it!
11. Where is your favourite place to be?
Two places: My lounge at home and my uni lounge when everyone's in there. Communal Tv scrutinising is just the best.

Amy, you can answer these questions now. I liked these questions so you can do the same with a sneaky bonus one!
1. What is your favourite film?
2. Favourite make up brand?
3. Did you make any New Years Resolutions? 
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
5. Favourite time of year?
6. If you could invite 3 famous people to your birthday party who would you invite?
7. What is your ultimate 'boogie' song?
8. Movies or TV shows?
9. Favourite scent?
10. What electrical item do you use most?
11. Where is your favourite place to be?
12. Favourite Disney ride?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home