Monday 5 January 2015

First Impressions: Urban Decay Vice 3


If you read my christmas wish list post then you'll know that one of the things I asked for was this very eyeshadow palette, and low and behold Santa answered my request! This has to be one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I mean, look at its colourful glittery goodness! As I've only had it for just over a week I thought I'd go for more of a first impressions to share my initial thoughts. Let's start with the brush, I'm a fan. I've not really used the shorter end much yet but I really like the longer one to blend the edges and give it a final fluff. The colours are insane! A mix of matts, shimmers, neutrals and brights it has it all. So far I've used a mix of them all and they're so buttery soft and easy to apply and blend. I really like the packaging, and that it comes with a little bag, but why does it have a mirrored font?!?! It may look good but let's face it, it will never not have fingerprints on it. So far I'm really enjoying using this palette and can't wait to get back to uni and use it for a night out!



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home