Friday 30 January 2015

Favourite Friday: TV


I am obsessed with all things silver screen. Like seriously, I'll spend days on end binge watching a series but at the same time be following a weekly programme that has me hooked. I buy the Radio Times nearly every week and don't get me started on awards season! I thought to commemorate my love for all things watchable I would do the Netflix tag! Yay!
  1. What are your favourite series' to watch on Netflix? Pretty Little Liars, House of Anubis, Orange is the New Black, Merlin and Last Tango in Halifax.
  2. What are you currently watching? I've just finished Pretty Little Liars (and tempted to watch it again) but at the minute I'm rewatching House of Anubis.
  3. If you could have any series, old or new, put on Netflix what would it be? All the Small things. Does anyone remember it? It was on BBC a fair few years ago and was only one series and I can't find it to watch again anywhere. So good!
  4. What is your one peeve about Netflix? The fact that the UK version sometimes gets left behind in the new series department, upsetting. 
  5. Recommend one series or film for someone else. Pretty Little Liars. Hands down one of THE best things I have ever watched. I watched all 111 available episodes in two weeks, that's 83 hours and 25 minutes of watching when I had one assessment due and two exams. But I don't regret it in the slightest. A must watch. 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home