Saturday 20 December 2014

Wintery Browns


At this cold and wintery time I'm taking full advantage of wearing dark colours on my eyes and not being looked at as some depressing saddo! In this look I used one eyes shadow stick, one! I'm the kind of person that normally uses 103 eyes shadows all different shades of the same colour for no reason other than the fact that I enjoy blending. I used the Rimmel scandal eyes eye shadow stick in bootleg brown and just applied it with the stick and then blended like mad with my mac 217. It took me FOREVER to blend it out but I think it's because I wasn't quick enough, silly me. I think that it turned out well and with my new Maybelline colour elixir in caramel infused it was a very warm and wintery face.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home