Monday 22 December 2014

Pre Christmas Purchases


I know, I know, it's less than a week before christmas you shouldn't be buying things, but I swear these are essentials!!!! I was desperately in need of more Garnier Micellor water and it's my favourite thing to take off my face at the end of the day. Also how could I say no to a third off. The same with the powder, mine broke about a month ago so I've been dealing with powder shards. Unfortunately they didn't have nay in transparent to I'm testing it in the shade 002 pink blossom so fingers crossed it looks ok. I've had my eye on the Revlon colour stay concealer ever since I heard it's a bit of a dupe for the mac pro longwear concealer, which I'm going through a bit too quickly at the minute, so this will be my everyday version. As for the Maybelline colour drama in minimalist...oopsie?!?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home