Monday 15 December 2014

Festive Films


It would be a crime to go throughout the christmas period without sitting down and laughing along to a festive film or seven. So far I've watched just one, Love Actually, but it's getting to the point where I'm craving a christmas sing song. Last year I watched Arthur Christmas for the first time and I'm getting a definite craving to watch it again. There was just too much cuteness factor! It has to be said that I am a fan of Elf but it will never be up there as one of my faves (soz) but Nativity is a whole different story. This is my favourite christmas film ever, always will be. I know all the words to all the songs and I think it's really underrated in the world of christmas films so this is my campaign to get it on the map. Not just the first one but the second one as well they are both amazing! So if you've got nothing to do today, watch it, for me. Sparkle and shine!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home