Tuesday 25 November 2014

The Market is in Town


Holiday's are coming and it's time for the market to come to town. I never realised before university that nearly every city had a Christmas market because unfortunately, Halifax hasn't clocked on to their existence yet! Apparently the Nottingham Christmas market is modelled after the original market square where it's held, bit of historical knowledge there! There are so many cute little stalls selling everything from furry headbands to goose fat roast potatoes (which I'm definitely getting because they were so yummy last year!). There's also a helter-skelter, a carousel and an ice rink so there's plenty to do! Every time I walk through it when I'm in town I really get into the festive mood! Not long now til the big day!


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home