Friday 21 November 2014

Favourite Friday: Bed


This week has been a week of early nights, well my version of an early night anyway! After my late Sunday night antics (watching multiple episodes of Sherlock until the early hours probably isn't the best idea) I thought it would be a good idea to go to sleep at a normal hour, which for me is 11ish so not that early. I'm trying to get into the habit of going up to my bedroom at around 10 so then I'll be actually in my cosy den of a bed at a reasonable time. Then I'll put on a TV programme that I watched so much that I could probably recite it, recently that's been Last Tango in Halifax. I have to listen to something when I'm falling to sleep, probably because it takes my mind off my weird night time thoughts.

It's not just sleeping that I like about my bed. You know on a weekend when you have a nice lie in and then when you wake up you don't leave your bed for ages because you decide to watch a random film. I love that I just think it's so cosy! I'm writing this now thinking that tomorrow morning when I wake up I'm going to do that but I have no idea what I'm going to watch, maybe Peter pan...hmm.

Bit of a random thing to be really enjoying but the amount of times this week I've thought "I just want to get in bed, give it to me" is ridiculous so I thought I might as well share. Who doesn't love sleeping (other than productive people)?!?!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home