Monday 27 October 2014

A girl's best friend


There's just something about stationary that gets me really excited, but there's one thing that is better than all the rest....highlighters! I definitely think that anyone who's at school, sixth form/college or university needs these in their life to survive. If your like me then you'll refuse to look at notes or revision material unless it look colourful and kind of 'look at me'. These are always a lifesaver during exams and at the minute I'm writing up all of my notes (because I'm such a good student!) so I underline the key points so it looks really pretty. I pair off the colours so one lecture will be orange and yellow and the next will be pink and blue as it looks nice and colour coordinated as well as easily showing what was in each lecture.


Just a random post today and an insight into my weird brain which seems to think that highlighters are a great topic of conversation!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home