Friday 26 September 2014

Food Day Ten

Source
Starter-Thai Green Chicken Salad
I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed this! I'd never normally choose a salad but I didn't fancy anything else on the menu so I thought I would give it a go and I'm very glad I did. It was really tasty with a little bit of a kick. The chicken was perfectly cooked, nice and moist, and went really well with the different textures, a mixture of crunchy and soft, The portion size was good and the sauce was very tasty, could have just done with a little more of it.
9/10
Main-Sea Bass
I love sea bass and I wasn't disappointed. The fish was cooked perfectly with lovely crispy onions (another favourite of mine) and a tasty tomato sauce that brought everything together, could have just done with a little more of it. The potatoes were thin and crispy and the spinach was nice and tasty.
9/10
Dessert-Coffee Mousse
Compared to all of the other mousses I've had on this holiday this one was certainly the strangest. The texture was unusual as it was a little bit chewy which I've never come across before. However the flavour was really nice and the little bit of raspberry sauce and cream were tasty as well. The portion size was just enough as well.
8/10

This overall meal was probably the best so far on this trip. Everything was consistently very good and I enjoyed everything a lot so this one gets a 9/10!






Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home