Tuesday 23 September 2014

Food Day Nine

Source
Starter-Tomato Seafood Risotto
This was beautiful. The seafood was calamari, scallops, mussels and prawns and everything was cooked to perfection. The portion size was good and risotto was an excellent texture. The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been a more tomato flavour.
9/10
Main-Coq Au Vin
This dish was really nice. It was a little large but I'd rather it be too big than too small. The chicken was cooked beautifully and was in a very flavourful sauce. The spinach was nice but I wasn't a fan of the grilled polenta as I thought the texture was wet and strange and there wasn't much flavour coming from it.
7/10
Dessert-Creama Catalana
It came just like a creme brûlée which I am usually a huge fan of but I didn't eat the sugar on the top as it was very greasy. The texture was good and there was a nice orange flavour. It was very large and it came with a chocolate biscotti which was nice but I would have preferred it to have had more of a chocolate flavour.
7/10

This was a nice meal but it wasn't one of the best so I think it was a 9/10. 






Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home