Friday 14 March 2014

My cosy corner

Recently life has just been deadline central. Take now for instance, I'm half writing this and half sorting out my latest portfolio to hand in. Sometimes I'm in that mood where I just can't get my brain to think and all I want to do is sleep. Similarly, and this has been my mood this week, I've just wanted to get the work done and have actually enjoyed it!

This is because of my cosy corner. My room at uni has this little window seat type thing and when I arrived I put my big, soft blanket on it so I could sit on it and over the months I've pillowed it up and it's so comfy! Mixed with the weather I like to grab a cup of tea, snuggle up with my pillows and teddies and just get in the zone. At the minute I've been listening to Imagine Dragons when doing my work, which is quite strange as i wouldn't say that this was my normal type of music but it just kind of matches with the sun, if that makes any sense!

I'm just getting my stuff ready as today I'm hopping on a train to go to Manchester to see Miranda Hart! I'm so excited, eeeeeeeeeek, so I'll probably write a post on Tuesday about my journey. Bye!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home