Tuesday 11 March 2014

Everything is awesome!

Everything is awesome! everything is cool when you're part of a teeeeeaaaaam!!!! As soon as I heard this song I knew that the next few weeks were going to be filled with this amazing tune. I have already prepared myself to lose all of my friends and annoy random strangers because I'll be listening and singing this song on repeat until someone literally punches me in the face. It's being referred to as another 'Do you wanna build a snowman' incident...oops.

Source
If you don't know where this AWESOME song is from then get yourself down to the cinema and watch the Lego Movie because it's worth going for the song alone! One of my assessments for my next deadline is to write a review so yesterday, when it was like the hottest day of the year, I decided to spend two hours of my life in a dark cinema watching pieces of my childhood dance around on the screen. It wasn't the best film I've ever seen by any means but there were some memorable moments which I'll be quoting for months maybe years to come.

I'll just leave you with 'EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!'


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home