Wednesday 5 February 2014

Off the wall (or through it)

First day back, looking forward to a nice lie in, life is good. Cue 8:30 the sounds of the worlds biggest drill about to burst through my wall! What a lovely thing to wake up to, but it didn't disrupt my sleep that much (high five to waking up at 10:15!). I didn't realise that getting cavity wall insulation meant nearly completely ripping open the side of the house!

                Day five: Squares


So these aren't technically squares but today I rediscovered pinterest and I've become completely obsessed! Now there's a place where I can look at all the things I love! [cough, pictures of Olly Murs, cough]. So goodbye hours of productive work and hello pictures of cute puppies!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home