Tuesday 4 February 2014

Home sweet home!

What a day to come home, when the theme of today's photo challenge is 'childhood'. Meant to be. Everything went smoothly, my train was on time, my tickets printed without issues and life is good! Plus this now means it's kind of the start of my birthday celebrations! WOOOO! Lets get this party started (phrase meant as least cringey as possible...)

             Day four: Childhood

Horray for a great childhood! Although looking through the old photos to use for this made me realise that I was a slightly weirder than average child. Sure, there are nice smiling photos but equally there are the 'I didn't even know that a person could make that face' ones. It was nice to be nostalgic, especially as I'd forgotten I had these so it was nice to have a look back, except the glasses...never fun to look back on the glasses.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home