Tuesday 17 September 2013

Road to University! Week Five

Okay, this is the week. The week! It's come around so fast and I don't think I'm ready! As per I've left everything until the last minute and I still need to sort through all of my stuff, ahh! Since I've just been buying things and adding it to the huge pile I haven't gone through it until recently and I now realise I think I have way too much! I think I have about 4 wooden spoons, which seems pointless as I won't be entering the bake off anytime soon. 

Okay so I've just packed all of my things and I currently have 4 plastic boxes, 1 cardboard box, 1 Ikea bag, 1 tesco bag and 2 suitcases! I think I underestimated how much I've bought and how much I already have. It's way too much! But I think that that's everything now and I don't need to buy anything else, *fingers crossed*. 

I'm really sorry that this weeks blog has been short and sweet but not much has really happened this week other than general uni prep and packing. I had my last shift at work but I'm going back in December and I had my little leaving party with my friends and it was really cute. Today (tuesday) I'm going to visit my friend Megan which is exciting and then I move on Friday...EEEEK!

So to all of you that are going to university or starting something new good luck and I hope it all works out and goes to plan. See you next week where I'll show you around my new home! Bye!

I'll leave you with the attractive pictures for my student card ^_^


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home